Staff surveys tell us that people enjoy working here. We consistently feature as one of the top trusts in the country to work for.
Here are just some of the reasons why people enjoy working here.
- A caring culture – caring for patients and staff alike
- Strong values and behaviours
- Supportive policies
- A good work-life balance
- Job flexibility
- Good coaching and mentoring
- A lively social network
- Active commitment to equality and diversity, welcoming people of all backgrounds, nationalities and religions
- Recognition as a healthcare leader by Stonewall, the charity which campaigns for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality. Read more about our belief in equality from Jayne King, co-chair of our lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) staff forum
- Fair recruitment practices and equal access to employment opportunities for all
- The Trust is a disability confident employer which means that it is committed to employing, keeping and developing disabled staff. We offer an interview to any applicant who declares a disability if they meet the essential criteria for the role.