At Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, our governors play a key role in representing the views of our patient, public and staff members, ensuring that our services meet the needs of our communities.
If you have an interest in our Trust and in helping us continue to deliver the best possible care to our patients, then please consider standing for election as a governor.
We are currently holding vacancies for governor seats:
- 4 seats in the Guy's and St Thomas' patient class
- 1 seat in the patient carer class
- 2 seats in the public constituency area 1 (around Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals)
- 1 seat in the public constituency area 2 (around Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals)
- 1 seat in the public constituency area 3 (the rest of England and Wales)
- 2 seats in the Guy's and St Thomas' non-clinical staff class
If you are a member we will be sending you information about how to stand and vote for election by email or in the post.
Governors awareness session
If you would like to find out more about governor roles and the election process, join our governors awareness session on Friday 11 March. Email email@example.com to book your place.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to put themselves forward to help make sure that the voice of our Council of Governors is representative of the diverse communities that we serve. Nominations will open on Tuesday 1 March 2022.
We hope all members will vote in the elections when voting opens on Friday 22 April. Voting will close on Wednesday 18 May and the results will be announced shortly afterwards.
Most of the posts will start in summer 2022.
If you would like to become a member, please complete our online membership form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the election process or how to become a member.