The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers you support, information and assistance.
What PALS can do
- Give you information about our hospital services and the choices available to you and your family, visitors and carers at Guy's and St Thomas'.
- Listen to your comments, compliments or concerns about the services provided in our hospital.
- Help you to resolve, as quickly as possible, any problems or issues that you have about our hospital services.
- Give you information about the formal complaints process and independent advocacy services.
PALS is open Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Walk-in service: 11am-3pm (the PALS office at Guy's Hospital is closed 12 noon to 12.30pm).
- Telephone and email service: 9am-5pm.
You may get an answering machine if the team is busy or if the office is closed. Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Please include the patient's name, date of birth or hospital number, and contact telephone number.
PALS aim to respond to emails within one working day. If you have emailed PALS and have not received a reply, please check your junk/spam folder for our reply.
Write to us
St Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7EH