The Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm (CARE) awards is a monthly scheme.
They recognise our teams and staff members who have:
- made a difference to the way we work
- gone the 'extra mile' to provide an exceptional service for our patients
Who can be nominated?
The awards are open to all staff and volunteers.
Nominations can be for:
- an outstanding individual
- a team who has made a special contribution
How to nominate
Patients, visitors and staff can nominate.
You can nominate by using the online CARE award nomination form.
Complete the form
Don't forget to include the reason why you feel they deserve an award.
Fields marked * must be completed.
Please note that:
- messages sent using this form will be seen by a number of different staff
- this form is not sent over a secure network